Why can not emulate well the PCSX2 on my computer?
(03-22-2009, 06:08 PM)Register Wrote: Try to check on native res in gsdx internal 3d3 res. Your grapich card will hold from gain fps if you set internal res beyond 800x800. Try software mode SW3/4 thread for your quadcore cpu with gsdx.v890/594.0.1.14 if that can give you more fps.
Try to check on native res in gsdx internal 3d3 res. Your grapich card will hold from gain fps if you set internal res beyond 800x800. Try software mode SW3/4 thread for your quadcore cpu with gsdx.v890/594.0.1.14 if that can give you more fps.
Already tested with all the plugins and put in gsdx German native resolution to disable the sound to be lighter, more is still very slow, not to play, and then the locked one. It is not possible, I saw people in that forum with the computer well below the mine and run perfectly, I tried many plugins do not remember, most of my plugins folder is already well filled that, besides choosing to go one by one and changing the configs, even tried with different ISOs and could not. The emulator starts running at 500 or 200 frames per second, then the game starts go to 30 and then drops to 5. what is going on?

Sponsored links

Just so you have an idea of what I'm talking about, see the screem of kof trying to be played.
screem of the game running
http://i40.tinypic.com/qoyjo6.jpg
screem the configuration of emulator
http://i41.tinypic.com/jq0pqq.jpg
Seems you have problem heating cpu, try core temp program or else to make sure your cpu is not over heating.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(03-23-2009, 10:53 AM)Register Wrote: Seems you have problem heating cpu, try core temp program or else to make sure your cpu is not over heating.
Tested on my cpu core temp it showed me that way
http://i44.tinypic.com/x3mgk.jpg
What does this mean? and how do I fix this problem?
the problem is not your temperature. Its the cpu speed and the CPU itself.
Its not a dual core and on top of that it genuinely slow.
(03-23-2009, 11:41 AM)redlof Wrote: the problem is not your temperature. Its the cpu speed and the CPU itself.
Its not a dual core and on top of that it genuinely slow.
More my processor is not dual core. it is intel core two quad q6700/2.66ghz/8 mb l2 cache, how does this processor is slow? I do not understand ... can you explain better?

look at the settings it
http://i43.tinypic.com/2pzjwgp.jpg
your other pic showed a cpu with just one core and a speed of 1.5GHz.
If you have a quad running so slow then it is underclocked by a software or because of overheating.
Right, something is very wrong with your computer.
Instead of using all 4 cores of the processor, something makes it use only one.
This hurts pcsx2 performance badly, so I suggest you find out what the problem is.
The low cpu speed means nothing, you can see his multi is dropped because of speedstep etc.
The more pressing issue is the fact it's only showing one active core.

You may need to check your bios, it "Is" possible for you to de-activate all but one core in some bios configurations, it's not likely that you did that.. but it is possible.
It's either a configuration problem or you have dead cores... I have also seen a person whos OS was somehow corrupted and it affected the affinity of processes being able to fully recognize the cores.. reinstalling the OS was the only solution that worked for him.

Serious issue you have there.
Ninja
Maybe you are not getting enough air in your case. Has your computer shutted down recently without any prior warning?

Happened to my cousins PC where they placed the case in which the air flow is restricted.
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]