Why can't I....?
Howdy there, everyone. I recently acquired 2 gamepads, and are wanting to get in touch and get nostalgic with PS2 gaming.
I'm trying to play the Ratchet and Clank series, at the moment.
Both games are giving me the same results; I'm receiving some very serious lag/issues with it. I've had a search through the forums, but to no avail am I finding something applicable to my situation.
Another mention is that I'm using ISO's, not disks. Not sure if that is helpful or not. :L
I have enclosed pictures.
My FPS is about 20-30.
My computer is somewhat high-end, so I'm not understanding what the issue is. D: I just hope it isn't a case of my hardware not being good enough. I've tried enabling sppedhacks before, it quickens it to 60 FPS, or so, but the textures/graphics are still screwy.
I'm sure most people here have played R&C3 and see in the in-game screenshot that those graphics are most certainly broken in some way.
(My EE is at 98-100% which I don't think is good, and the GS is around 40% normally, if that helps).
It's also probably worth mentioning that this is a fresh install of PCSX2, with no settings messed with. My previous install was doing the same thing; I fiddled around, and nothing worked, so I did fresh install hoping it would magically work; but it didn't. So here I am. xD
If someone could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated.
If I've forgotten to mention or screencap any info you need, say the word and I'll endeavour to do the best I can to get it up.
Thank you again.

Comp specs:
CPU: Intel i7 - Core 960 (I also have a H100 cooler on it.)
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6950 2Gb edition.
Memory: Kingston HyperX T1 6Gb 1666Mhz
Power: Coolermaster GX Power 750W PSU
2 x 2Tb - WD Green HDD's

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I highly doubt you own 7 PS2s...

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go