Why does my PCSX2 look like this?
Why does my PCSX2 look like this when i play SSX3?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MgYtQV3hDo

I have a 2011 15 inch MacBook Pro 2 GHz Intel Core i7 with 4GB ram.

Here are my settings:
http://imgur.com/Ii62K

Thanks for the help ahead of time...

Sponsored links

Really? No one knows anything about this problem? Most posts get a couple of replies within hours so I'm just wondering how long this is supposed to take to get fixed...
If you really wish a fast, but worthless answer:
It looks like that couse you play on MAC.

Ofc going deeper you can also add it's becouse pcsx2 on MAC isn't developed much, but going even deeper it isn't developed much couse most MAC users are lazy ass which expect for things to work and cry or sue apple when it doesn't soo there isn't really too much of people who have proper skills and additionally wish to waste their time working for free. Actually there's only one such person around here if nothing changed, soo it looks like it does and will look like that for much longer than you wish.;P
First of all, ignore miseru99's post.

Then, update your graphics plugin to zzogl pg 0.1.0 from the pcsx2mac.net downloads page, then check the no log z option from the graphics settings. That should straighten things up and maybe even boost your speed.

If that doesn't work (it should), my suggestion would be to use dolphin and play SSX 3 the gamecube version, that's what I use for that game and I get full speed most of the time with 1280 X 800 internal resolution. Of course, you'll have to purchase the GC version of SSX 3.

Just a note, bumping the forum posts can get you banned, just wait patiently for us mac users, there are few of us.

Cheers
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
Again: Bootcamp, Windows, PCSX2 0.9.8 = all bugs gone and 300% faster.
Don't say that rama, you'll get crapple hate and flamed D: