Why does my valid wiki update gets circumcised?
Hello everyone,

yesterday I added vital and valid information, how to setup PCSX2's software mode to archive the best graphics in Silent Hill: Origins, because Hardware mode fails for this game.

My description included the best available FX shader, which is superior compared to the internal FXAA or any other AA FX shader the WWW has to offer. I tested it many hours and the AA from KrossX FXAA is much better than any other available filter at software mode, yes even the internal one, which is mid-class, if you ask me.

But today, I had to see, that somebody just deleted my information. So I have to ask, which brain was that intelligent and refuse to help others with that information?

Personally, I think someone thought, that it's not cool, when someone (me) comes and tell the world, that the internal FXAA from PCSX2 sucks.

It took some time to write all the details at the wiki and someone just deleted the important parts of my edits. Now it's basically the same information as before "Silent Hill: Origins works at software mode". Wow, but it looks like crap and I offered the details how to change that.

For the future, I might not add any information and keep them for me. That's how you destroy the effort someone made to just help others with current informations on up-to-date PCSX2 builds...
My Specs @ PCSX2 1.3.1-20150827 (Git):
Mainboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formula | CPU+Cooler: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE @ 3,72 Ghz (Auto-OCed by ROG) + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B (+ 2x Enermax Everest)
LED Monitor: Overlord Tempest X270OC | GFX: Palit Geforce GTX 670 JetStream | Ram: @ CL9 DDR3-1333: GSkill Flare 2x2GB + 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance

Sponsored links

As with all Wikis, when you submit information, you agree to it being edited, revised, deleted, changed, mutated, whatever. That's just the nature of Wiki editing. If you think what was done was wrong, put it back.

I am sure no one was personally trying to eradicate your information.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Hmm, maybe I will do that. It a was bit frustrating seeing it today...
My Specs @ PCSX2 1.3.1-20150827 (Git):
Mainboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formula | CPU+Cooler: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE @ 3,72 Ghz (Auto-OCed by ROG) + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B (+ 2x Enermax Everest)
LED Monitor: Overlord Tempest X270OC | GFX: Palit Geforce GTX 670 JetStream | Ram: @ CL9 DDR3-1333: GSkill Flare 2x2GB + 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance
If you do, you can also post on the articles talk page why you feel that info should be there. That will help to prevent it being randomly removed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD