Why does open gl software renderer have frame pacing issues
Thumbs Down 
I thought software mode was supposed to be the same no matter what backend is used.  To my surprise dx11 software renderer runs a lot smoother than open gl sw.  Why does the open gl sw renderer have such bad frame pacing compared to the dx11 sw renderer?

Sponsored links

Can you please explain, show, give proofs of what you're trying to explain ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Little offtopic but does the AMD(Mahir85 is not mentioning what is his pc\laptop)OGL slowdowns also exist on OGL SW mode?
Open gl stutters every few seconds but the emulator still reads 60fps. Dx11 doesn't have this issue.
Any video to show this ?
What PC specs ?

Care to answer what we both asked ?
(12-29-2018, 09:16 PM)Mahir85 Wrote: Open gl stutters every few seconds but the emulator still reads 60fps.  Dx11 doesn't have this issue.

We need quite a bit more info then that, What are your system's specs? What settings are you using? Can you give a Video that shows this effect?
system specs are in my profile. Its quite hard to show this on video capture because the emulator always think im running at 60fps and it only stutters once every minute or so. Just look up final fantasy xv frame pacing issue and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.
Er... I don't have ffXV, so I'll pass.