Why is God of War green?
I'm using svn r2829, and it's been doing great with a huge number of games. I just started a new game of God of War and, though it runs at full speed with the right speedhacks (tried turning them all off while troubleshooting, before you ask) it's, well, green.

[Image: 9jfy0x.jpg]

This is what I'm talking about. Lovely 70 frames per second, but it's green. Is this problem unique to the beta and hopeless, or is this something other people have had and successfully fixed? I've tried every setting I understand, but if it's something esoteric then I'm all ears.

Sponsored links

I don't know much about SVNs, but I think there's a newer version than 2829. I think I've seen 2866 or 2850 something. Maybe try a newer (or maybe even an older) version of the emulator.
Quote:Maybe try a newer (or maybe even an older) version of the emulator
but we won't give you any support as svn versions aren't supported.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Fetch the beta plugin pack and use the GSdx in there.
http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
(04-25-2010, 02:13 PM)rama Wrote: Fetch the beta plugin pack and use the GSdx in there.
http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta

I can't actually find any newer GSdx on that page, all the updates are from 09 unless I'm reading the page wrong.
You obviously didn't look at it enough. Scroll down a bit and look where it says PCSX2 Beta Plugins 11th March 2010
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate
(04-25-2010, 11:52 AM)jesalvein Wrote: but we won't give you any support as svn versions aren't supported.

Actually, we do not guarantee support for those builds.

But, if you want the most help we can give here, 'tis true. Use Official PCSX2 releases.
(04-26-2010, 06:43 AM)Master_DX Wrote: You obviously didn't look at it enough. Scroll down a bit and look where it says PCSX2 Beta Plugins 11th March 2010

I was actually relating the links to the wrong area--clicking the entry above instead of the one below.
i have the same problem. i tried latest plugins from march but its still green.
pcsx2 r2898 with gsdx 2897 has also green screen.
Cause it smoked too much weed =P Just kidding, ok. This is an old bug, I think it's fixed in recent SVNs.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]