Why is PCSX2 Extremely Laggy on Me?
(01-30-2016, 12:31 PM)The_Lone_Spirit Wrote: I don't know so many things about graphics or system specs, how am I supposed to do that?

Dude... there isn't a universal trick to magically make things run smooth in your weak system for emulation of consoles like ps2 or gamecube/wii. You need to test stuff and read the tooltips that appear in your emulator when your mouse is over options. When your system is below the recomended specs to run a emulator or anything else, you need to try stuff by yourself, test settings, mess with details that people dont normaly pay attention because your system is not supported, so standard rules dont apply to it.

The options are gray in your gs because the 'preset' box in the lower left of the window is marked. That means that you choose to use the preset settings instead of custom settings. To change this you only need to untick the 'preset' box. But since you don't seem to have much experience with emulators or even computers, I recommend u just try the many preset settings in the slider near the 'preset' box in the GS window and test your games. 

By the way, you are using integrated graphics... so forget about increasing internal resolution, anti-aliasing and stuff like this. Just run the emulator in native settings with some speed hacks. Try to run in software mode... maybe it performs better than hardware, since you dont have a dedicated gpu to help cpu render stuff. You can easily swap between these modes by pressing 'F9' in your keyboard while gaming.

EDIT: I'll post some screenshots here to help you with the settings. Just a minute....

Sponsored links

Assuming default settings the only recommendations I can make is try setting preset level 3 balanced. Also enable Multi-Threaded microVU1 under speed hacks. Also set your sound settings to async.

Any other changes are at your own risk!
With your pc you're better off playing the PSP version. Remember, the psp is a slower and less complex system than the ps2, which makes it easier to emulate fast. Plus, because of how games were made for it ppsspp is able to do more tricks to speed up emulation(ppsspp is what's called a high level emulator). They're really not comparable.
Here it is
[Image: Ekran%20Goumlruumlntuumlsuuml%2025_zpsksb7mlcb.png]