Why is my game always slow?
Exclamation 
I'm playing the Way of the Samurai ISO and, the game always goes slow, my character attacks in slow-mo, runs in slow-mo, and after a while i went on youtube to see if the actual game goes that slow and a gameplay video had their character run AND attack twice as fast as my character does on the emulator. The fps I always have is 15-18.00 fps. I think I need it at, at least, 30.00fps. Before, I had MSG: Federation VS Zeon, and it always went 3-5fps, then I changed the Video plugin from: Direct3D9 (Hardware) to Direct3D9 (Software), and it went on perfectly for Fed VS Zeon (but lags a bit when a MS is destroyed).
But when I tried this change with Way of the Samurai, it didn't go under 15fps anymore but it still doesn't EVEN GET TO 20fps. And I Disabled Framelimiting, but, still no higher fps.

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET MY FPS TO AT LEAST 30FPS?????

Sponsored links

probably your gpu is crap and cant make it... post pc specs pcsx2 version and settings (all of them with screenshots)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest