Why no texture upscaling in PCSX2?
It may be that this is something only a developer could answer, and they don't visit this subforum? That would be resonable, given that it seems it primarily serves as a support forum with basic questions that other uses could answer, with developers spending their time on more important issues?

Sponsored links

Thats quite correct. Everybody here is happy if devs spend as much time as possible with developing.

Still devs often visit the forum to help users by themselves. Just have a look at the post count of refraction, gregory and avih some of our most active devs in the lasts months. Also our new devs turtleli and micove started their support recently in the forum. The most help in this forum you will get by the mods, bositman jesalvein and blyss sarania and the newly build bug squad team, mostly but not exclusively by ssakash, nobbs, flatout and r5. I hope i forgot nobody who would like to be mentioned.

I hope this structure is ok for you?

To answer the point of your question: this is an open source project. Devs choose goals by themselves. Sometimes they follow the requests in the forum but always they do what they find most important. I guess some devs read this thread but nobody really wanted to tackle it as they are busy. They will inform us if they implent something like that.