Why so hard to get help on here??
too lazy to go do research on it too

Sponsored links

You cant just take back something said without thinking, I doubt anyone will help you with that specific problem. But if you didn't make a total idiot of yourself, and abide the rules in future then im sure you will find this a fun and supportive community
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(04-25-2014, 02:54 PM)Stickboy Wrote: On another note, I tried to get help with no fix to my issue (x2)...Do I just not say what games I am trying to play? I just wanted general help!! Geez!! I am afraid to post my question on here again, that it might get closed again as a Duplicate...Uhhhh, yeah I was trying to get help for a problem and tried to make it legal or whatever...If I can't get help now, what makes me want to come back in a month? This forum will be remembered as I left it, after closing my account!!

Can I pose my issue again or do I just close my account and just forget about support at all??
2 things you need to do :
- dump the bios from your ps2 console
- make isos off your own PS2 DVDs.

If you are unable to follow or even understand those simple statements, we cant provide support and you're free to leave.
I guess i couldnt be clearer.

As a side note :
Quote:delete your account and come back with a new one in a month. nobody will remember it was you - the pirate.
Dont encourage this, please. And since many active members took part to this, i wouldnt be so sure it'll be forgotten.
So yeah, the op should figure it out on his own Tongue
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Should I update to the latest version of the emulator? I think that I am using an outdated version!? And, sorry for being truthful, honest, and nice about my answers!
(04-25-2014, 03:26 PM)Stickboy Wrote: *snip* sorry for being truthful, honest, and nice about my answers! *snip*
So now you mock all of us and still expect answers? That's not going to make you any friends here
Stickboy your started to sound like a certain girl that harasses the community from time to time. Rules are rules, accept it(thanks saiki)
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
yeah sometimes its too hard to get help here but only for pirates ! the people can only help you here when you dont do or say something illegal!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
We're a community, we help each other out, we accept new people rather readily but we don't accept being mocked.

and lol @ omnikam. not a problem
(04-25-2014, 03:26 PM)Stickboy Wrote: Should I update to the latest version of the emulator? I think that I am using an outdated version!? And, sorry for being truthful, honest, and nice about my answers!

Ok. So you didnt understand my previous post.
Sorry, we cant help you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go