Why so hard to get help on here??
Sad 
I did not know that this forum was so strict about what you said! I guess, if I can receive no help from the people that use the emulator or anyone that works on the emulator, then I will just try to figure it out myself!! WOW!!!! Thanks for your help! This forum is really helpful, NOT!! Blink Wacko

Sponsored links

We don't offer help to pirates, so don't let the door hit you on the way out.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
delete your account and come back with a new one in a month. nobody will remember it was you - the pirate.

anyway. your system is too slow for the emulator to try to offer some help to speed it up. Wink
(04-25-2014, 02:26 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: We don't offer help to pirates, so don't let the door hit you on the way out.
lol You mean people that admit to been pirates..Im sure there`s some naughty ones hiding around here that just keep their mouth shut.
Anyways ill help you..Read the rules, follow the rules and you will be just fine. Break the rules and it bye bye see you later
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
R Mateys, So if I were to own games and put them online for others to use with an emulator...That would be pirating games!? Why do we have emulators then? Why not get the actual console and buy the actual games? Does not make sense to me!?!?
PCSX2's goal is to emulate the PS2 as close as possible, but enhancement the experience. We're not all pirates and we have no desire to assist them.

On another note, I use english patches, which I cannot use on a real PS2. That's my use for PCSX2. save states are another use, for example.
you don't get the point. you gotta have a console. use a program to dump the BIOS from it. buy a game. rip a backup to iso and put it in the emulator. profit. that's how it's done.

the common sense it makes is having the games to play in better resolution and in cases of demanding games that even squeeze the real hardware you can play them more fluid and in higher resolution.

that easy. that's what emulators are good for. conserving games is another point... but...

@saiki good point. i play an undub that i'd never have on the console. Smile
Do not discus warz of any kind here. The rules are clear and upheld vigorously
Many peoples consoles are failing now, or maybe they just want to play their games upscaled. The point of the Emu is to allow you to play your games on a Computer, it has many benefits. You must own a Ps2 to "legally" use Pcsx2. These rules are not open for discussion, just accept it and move on. If you want to discuss the any philosophical or ethical perhaps hypocritical aspects this is not the place
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
On another note, I tried to get help with no fix to my issue (x2)...Do I just not say what games I am trying to play? I just wanted general help!! Geez!! I am afraid to post my question on here again, that it might get closed again as a Duplicate...Uhhhh, yeah I was trying to get help for a problem and tried to make it legal or whatever...If I can't get help now, what makes me want to come back in a month? This forum will be remembered as I left it, after closing my account!!

Can I pose my issue again or do I just close my account and just forget about support at all??
(04-25-2014, 02:54 PM)Stickboy Wrote: Can I pose my issue again or do I just close my account and just forget about support at all??

your issue was read. and posted about.

Quote:your system is too slow for the emulator and those games to try to offer some help to speed it up.

what more?