Why so low FPS?
Okay, sorry for DP, but that need to be said >_<

For my first test, I OC'd the CPU speed to 2,4ghz~

SO yea, I would assume the FPS increased like 5~
But still the World map laggs like *****. Theres no fluend running, always stop and go. Whats the reason of this? The FPS is at max. Battles/ Indoors and Dungeons got 56-60fps~ now. Abit less in towns and there are sometimes some graphic bugs in town. (im not far yet with the story) Sometimes the screen starts to flickers / blink around and Luke walks kind of laggy. (Like connection problem at Counter strike >-<)

Next time, Ill try 2,6ghz - this should be max anyway and should give me almost everyone max fps. (then I need to mess around with those speed hacks)

Sponsored links

people may have suggested it before but try disabling the SpeedHacks experiment with diff sets of settings and another thing u could suggest is try using the GSdx SSSE3 with dx9 i found most games run more stable with these settings then on dx10
*Removed* by moderation team.Over forum limits
(05-13-2009, 01:09 AM)TheWozA Wrote: try using the GSdx SSSE3 with dx9
why would you suggest that if his cpu doesn't support SSSE3? Rolleyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(05-13-2009, 01:21 AM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(05-13-2009, 01:09 AM)TheWozA Wrote: try using the GSdx SSSE3 with dx9
why would you suggest that if his cpu doesn't support SSSE3? Rolleyes

sorry didnt notice his cpu dosnt support it Wacko thought it was some1 else posting there view of what intel old system support and dont Tongue
aww thats sounds if my CPU is crap. >_<
Well, im going to buy a better one anyway.
well that's the best thing you can do Tongue (but if you're going to get an Intel then you would also have to buy a new mobo that supports the intel cpu you choose Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

No , I think ill buy a new phenom, just with quad core and higher CPU speed.
ive found cpu dosnt make much diff tested overlocked from 2.4 to 3.4 and only had a 5-10 fps improvement in some games changed it back its a waste lol just gonna have to wait for the new gpu seems like that will help 10x more
maybe you're testing it on games that don't increase much with higher frequencies Smile (but pcsx2 is mostly dependant on cpu power)
Windows 7 64bit

Yea, I can proove that!
I OC'd my CPU from 2,1ghz to 2,4ghz and there was an FPS increase by 5~.
Now im trying to OC to 2,6ghz, hopefully I can get nearly 10fps more.
Btw. im playing Tales of the Abyss, but I guess you kno already. So it might be true that it is from game to game different.

Ps. sorry for my bad english, im not a native english speaker <<