Why this game works slow ?
i dont want to say anything, but i think this game dont work perfectly because the pcsx2 configuration.
1 year ago, i play on this laptop a garfield lasagna world tour, and it works perfectly.

Sponsored links

and how can i use any speed hacks on it ?
(09-17-2014, 06:22 PM)xxnatsu22 Wrote: Ummm, there are games what can i run at full speed ?

Which PS2 game(s) do you own ?
Quote:i dont want to say anything, but i think this game dont work perfectly because the pcsx2 configuration.
1 year ago, i play on this laptop a garfield lasagna world tour, and it works perfectly.
Again, you're comparing a game to another.
That's definitely irrelevant.

Dunno which game's) you own on wii or GC, but I can tell you running The last story and super smash brothers brawl is a completely different matter.
and Crash twinsanity runs pretty well on my PC, but it's definitely more powerful than yours.

Quote:and how can i use any speed hacks on it ?
have a look at the "speedhacks" tab in pcsx2 config...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i own Ratchet and clank Gladiator, dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3, garfield lasagna world tour, and crash twinsanity, crash tag team racing, crash nitro kart, crash wrath of the cortex and few more.
Ratchet isn't happening, Crash, Wrath of Cortex isn't happening, I doubt you will run DBZ BT3, not sure about the rest.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
DBZ BT3 is pretty hefty too. I can confirm Crash Bandicoot: WOC is pretty demanding too. It is, after all, on the list.

@OP: Look here for easier to emulate games: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
afaik, this game need good gpu. try lower res than it native, 320x480 may be Smile
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y