Widescreen hack enabled?
Hey!

I was thinking that when i play a game and i have widescreen patches enabled, does this text means that they are enabled on that game or not?

(using the new pcsx2 1.2.0 version):

[Image: 8zd5.jpg]

(While im using svn 5866 version it shows it little differently):

[Image: 1mqi.jpg]

Thanks

Sponsored links

Yes when the green text with "x patches loaded" (or hacks) is displayed it means they are working.
(02-02-2014, 04:37 PM)Grove4L Wrote: Yes when the green text with "x patches loaded" (or hacks) is displayed it means they are working.

Ok, thanks for answer.
Instead of including 1200 ws pnach files, we moved all of them into a single cheats_ws.zip file. This way the installer and uninstaller work faster, and the directories are cleaner.

Users could still put widescreen hack files at the regular cheats_ws folder, and if cheats exist and are loaded from that folder, then it overrides the zip file which comes with pcsx2 (per game).
Yesm when this sign is showing this means it works. But not exactly sometimes - some games need to enable widescreen in their settingsm like Tekken 5. Patch for it enchance internal widesreen support.
(02-02-2014, 07:13 PM)avih Wrote: Instead of including 1200 ws pnach files, we moved all of them into a single cheats_ws.zip file. This way the installer and uninstaller work faster, and the directories are cleaner.

Users could still put widescreen hack files at the regular cheats_ws folder, and if cheats exist and are loaded from that folder, then it overrides the zip file which comes with pcsx2 (per game).

wait does this mean the automatic loading from the zip if I select enable WS patchs?
Yeah. Any game that's currently widescreen patched, should automatically have it enabled, when you have enabled the WS patches. Reminder that some games will need you to select the widescreen option in-game if it exists, and in the pcsx2/bios options.