Widescreen not Functioning
I had downloaded the widescreen patches found on this forum, put the correct patches in the "cheats_ws" folder, I checked the "Enable Cheats" and "Enable Widescreen Patches" boxes in the emulator, and changed the Aspect Ratio setting to "Widescreen (16:9)" under the display settings. 
When running a game however, it is stretched. I tried turning off and on the "Enable Per-Game Settings" option under the settings and I tried putting the patches in the "cheats" folder too see if that would possibly help which is did not. Nothing I am trying seems to work and I am out of options.
I am using the latest version of PCSX2 at the time of this post which is 1.7.2816 and I using the QT version with the new UI. Any recommendations to fix this issue would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

firstly, all those patches from this forum are already bundled with the emulator (near enough all of them, anyway).
Secondly, I'd check there is actually a widescreen patch for your version of the game actually in the pack, it sounds like there likely isn't.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-27-2022, 10:40 PM)refraction Wrote: firstly, all those patches from this forum are already bundled with the emulator (near enough all of them, anyway).
Secondly, I'd check there is actually a widescreen patch for your version of the game actually in the pack, it sounds like there likely isn't.

I am positive that the patch corresponds with my version of the game. I checked and it's correct.
Since you're on you're on QT, are you using the Enable Per-Game Settings option by chance? If so, run the game, then go to View-->Game Properties-->Emulation and double check that WS patches are enabled there(and desired aspect ratio is set under Graphics tab) then restart the emulator.
(05-29-2022, 03:58 AM)IPlayWithHex Wrote: Since you're on you're on QT, are you using the Enable Per-Game Settings option by chance? If so, run the game, then go to View-->Game Properties-->Emulation and double check that WS patches are enabled there(and desired aspect ratio is set under Graphics tab) then restart the emulator.

I also had the same problem do your way is correct, need to restart the emulator you can run the game right after.