Widescreen small window
Hello, using the latest version on Windows 10, when I setup a widescreen aspect ratio, the image stretches only up to a certain size following the window, and fullscreen is only padded with black borders. There is no problem with 4/3 mode which does stretch as much as available vertically.
I searched around but didn't find anything, is there anything that can be done ?
The window is not too tiny but still I'd  like it to be bigger or real fullscreen.

Sponsored links

you will need the game to have an internal 16/9 option, or use a widescreeen patch if you want a true widescreen
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that the games I tested do have either of these, and the display area is 16/9, but it won't grow up to max. I tested a bit and noticed the maximum size of the display is related to the internal resolution I set, though.
Well after the current update the problem is no more.
It was indeed a bug I suppose, anyway it's working as intended now, great !
(07-11-2023, 10:53 AM)Sequir2002 Wrote: Right-click on the application's executable file or shortcut, select Properties, and navigate to the Compatibility tab. Try enabling the "Disable fullscreen optimizations" option and click Apply to see if it resolves the issue.tiny fishing
I tried this and it works.
(02-17-2023, 07:17 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you will need the game to have an internal 16/9 option, or use a widescreeen patch if you want a true widescreen

Thanks, my issue has been fixed.