Wild ARMs 5 Train/Golem problem.
Question 
First of all, i want to thank you in advance, second, i really don't know if this is a bug or my doing.

I have the problem during the Train/Golem fight scene. After leaving town of Harmonde for the first time, you're supposed to go to any train station, and upon using the train, a scene and boss battle are supposed to trigger. Instead, the train just runs as normal, making me think i failed somewhere Sad

I can't do nothing and i don't know where i've made a mistake. Also, i really don't want to play the game over from the start.

Can somebody help me, anyhow?? Again, thanks.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
You're probably missing an event flag or something.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(04-03-2015, 06:31 AM)Lextro Wrote: I have the problem during the Train/Golem fight scene. After leaving town of Harmonde for the first time, you're supposed to go to any train station, and upon using the train, a scene and boss battle are supposed to trigger. Instead, the train just runs as normal, making me think i failed somewhere Sad

I can't do nothing and i don't know where i've made a mistake. Also, i really don't want to play the game over from the start.
try playing from the physical disk and check whether the problem persists. If that doesn't help provide more info on what type of loading method you had used, savestates (or) Memory card save.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-03-2015, 06:59 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: You're probably missing an event flag or something.

I'm 99% sure it's that because I had this problem not once while playing the game on my PS2(there is some event flag that I always seems to miss and somehow I trigger it without knowing that I trigger it)

You can post your memory card and if you did not pass that place after around 10 hours,I'll try your save to see if I can again magically trigger the event flag that allows you to continue.
I'm pretty sure you have to get to Laila Belle first and board the train from the station on that region. My memory is getting hazy lol.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Thanks for replying, here we go...

I play on PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350) version. I load WA5 from ISO file, not DVD, plus already beat 20h of playing, all 6 of my characters are 100 lvl(achived trough Cheat Engine(to be honest)), i already beat the game on PS2 7,8 times, and i wanted to ease up a little bit. Anyway, my configs are...

OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1; CPU - Intel Core i3 3240 @ 3.40GHz; RAM - 12,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz

Graphics - 1G NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti

I played, DBZ Budokai 3/Tenkaichi 3, Shadow of Colosus, Final Fantasy X, XI, XII all of them are ISO files, etc., etc., btw, all spec on PCSX2 are normal(default), and i didn't have any problem, ever, playing all of this games to.
I had this too and, if I remeber correctly, this fight should have 2 or 3 event flags, I did at this time make use of the faq to find what to do this trigger this.
So, I recommend you to go to gamefaqs to find all you have to do to trigger this fight, search on all faqs to make sure on what to do.
Games finished
Metal Saga
Rogue Galaxy
Atelier Iris 2 - The Azoth of Destiny
Atelier Iris 3 - The Grand Phantasm
Tales of the Abyss
To sum up what everyone else has said, the flags to trigger the fight are broken in PCSX2. Look up guides on how to trigger the fights.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
(04-03-2015, 02:23 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: To sum up what everyone else has said, the flags to trigger the fight are broken in PCSX2. Look up guides on how to trigger the fights.

But I can pass that particular event in PCSX2. You have to fight some golem afterwards while on the train event.
@OP could you try the GIT version? I passed it using one, so there's a chance it'd work.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]