Wild ARMs Alter Code F Text Garbage + Blurry Picture [FIXED]
Hello There.

If anyone could help me with my problem that would be great. I managed to fix Txt problem by changing game to "native" resolution. But in native resolution sudenly game grafic quality drops and become very blurry. Can anyone tell me how to keep text quality from Native but picture quality from Custom resolution? That would be great

Many Thanks
Shoy

Custom Resolution Screen Shoot (good picture, bad Text)
[Image: dvr2gw.jpg]

Native (blurry grafic, good txt)
[Image: 2wqevcy.jpg]

Sponsored links

Try the WildArmsOffset hack in the video plugin settings.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yeah that plus 2x or 3x in resolution oughta do it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Fixed

I've changed resulution to native x6 and selected WildArmsOff and it fixed blurry picture and bad text! Thank you for your help Nobbs66 and Blyss Sarania

Those are my settings
[Image: 2nlguw4.jpg]

That's how game looks like now.
[Image: 2ryg17q.jpg]
Why using Direct3d9?
Try Direct3d11
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I don't know why. I never changed if from default. Same effect. Can't see the difference to be honest after changing to Direct3d11. But thank you anyway.
It will offer better performance and can fix various bug in different games so it's recommended to use Direct3D11
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Use DX11 and keep the scaling to x3 or x4. X6 is massive and will cause slowdowns. (You prolly noticed them in the battle results screen already Wink )