Wild Arms
I've been trying to play wild arms but fps decreases to 20 after cutscenes, I don't know what's the problem, I got more speed with faster and graphically higher games (Persona and Digital Devil Saga works perfect). What should I do to fix this,

And I tried changing the resolution on my plugin, but it doesn't respond, I still get native resolution. And I wonder, if I change the resolution, Is it going to cost me fps? Because speed is more important than resolution for me.

Thanks already.

Sponsored links

(08-26-2011, 07:11 PM)miseru99 Wrote: What's your CPU/GPU?
If you get slowdown from CPU(you can check EE/GS% during slowdowns - if it's around 100% then your cpu is too weak, if it's not then your GPU is weak) you can speed it up a bit using speedhacks in emulation settings if your GPU is weak and is the reason of slowdowns, you can forget about upscaling and to speed it up you would need to actually downscale the graphicTongue. To upscale graphic you need to go into GSdx config, uncheck "native" and choose multiply of native or custom res.(Multiply is safer most of the time) But like I said, if your GPU is too weak, forget about that option.

Also make note, emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
I don't know my cpu, and gpu model actually, is there a software which I can check my system?
Run a program called "DxDiag" via the start menu.

Look for your operating system, processor, amount of RAM, and what display device you have and tell us that information.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
you can checks those hardware with HWinfo32, GPU-Z, CPU-Z software or with OS Windows (dxdiag) by default.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 550 (2CPUs) - 3.01 GHz
GPU: Radeon 4850 HD (512 mb)
RAM: DDR2 (4096 mb)

Is this info enough?
When you drop to 20 FPS, what do the EE/GS% say at the top of the window?

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
EE:31 GS:70-82 UI:0-4
Are you running native resolution inside of your graphics plugin settings?

Does it help if you tick/untick "Allow 8-bit textures"?

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
I think I know this scene.
It's a GPU memory bandwidth load problem, so lower scaling or native resolution help.