Wild arms 5 FPS Issues
first my specs

Processor AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G, 3000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
4gb RAM

so now the problem is during filgaias open world, the game slows down to unbearable FPS
i am using default everything ATM, but am looking to play on 60 FPS without white flashing screen, could you please help me?

Sponsored links

getting a good cpu would be the first good idea
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Agreed. Using a 20 year old esque processor is not a good idea.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

The A9 9420 is from 2017. The issue is not the age of the processor, but the fact that it is an ultra low watt part 10-15w built on excavator cores which even at their best are not really great for emulation. This is not a best case scenario for excavator cores. Ordinarily even intel CPUs (with higher single general single-threaded performance) are not recomended in the U (low power variants) for emulation because they tend to not be well suited for sustained (or sometimes even brief) performance in the kinds of workloads that emulators throw at them.
It's definitely the CPU. I was using a AMD FX (Vishera) 4350 as part of my EMU rig and I got slowdowns in Wild Arms 5. I picked up a used i7 3770 and Z77 mainboard last year that I am using as my EMU rig now and no stutters. I am using the same GTX 1050 Ti, HDD and memory in the i7 machine as I used in the AMD FX machine. Any AMD CPU that aren't Ryzens simple aren't suited for PCSX2 emulation regardless of whether they are APU's, mobile or desktop. It is what it is.
PC: Intel i7 6700
       16 GB DDR4 2400 RAM
       ASUS Phoenix GTX 1660 SUPER OC