Wild arms 5 visual glitch
Maybe your problem related to driver gpu, try to complete clean uninstall your old driver then install your latest driver. Btw my gpu ATi HD.3870 with driver 8.12.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.

Sponsored links

I install latest drivers for my Nvidia 8800GT and latest directx (march2009) and nothing.... still have glitch...
Have few errors in load log and Pal display mode changed on Ntsc..... think i need another distrib of game..
another distrib of game solve problem

thanks for trying to help me
just want to ask...about another graphic problem in this game...
did anyone encounter graphic problem when the game doing flash back ???
the first time when u see the sea after beat the first boss (bat/pig monsters)...

anyone know how to fix it???

thx...
@nanank99 : If you have that picture, please add in this thread.
@nanank99 : If you have that picture, please add in this thread.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
the pic is the attachment

the scene should a flash back when they little...
the subtitle still appear, but the 3D graphic is not appear, instead replace by picture of scene before in gameplay, in grey color...
that grey picture just appear when flashback, after that, the graphic back to normal...
i think this because of the plugin gsdx...but don't know what plugin that fix it...already trying few version, still the same...

i using 0.9.6, and all on default, speed hack x2
plugin gsdx9 890, sound zerospu2 r514, lilipad 0.9.9, Peops cdvd

sorry for my bad english Laugh Laugh Laugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

About grey picture, i think that normal like flash back to the past in game then to present in game. Btw what happen if you dont use speed hacks/default in that event, perhaps become to normal except grey picture.
still the same with all default and speed hack default cycle, just slower in the game...with different grey pic anyway Laugh

yes, it normal grey effect (because it showing the past), but it should scene with 3D, not just grey picture from ingame (which is random picture from ingame)...

i think i just have to bear with it, hope not much the "flash back" scene...

anyway, did u play this game??
are you not get this glinch???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i confirm this game is working fine since i tried with pcsx2 0.95 public beta v.377 to latest pcsx2 snapshoot r.872
This scene needs software rendering to work.