Wild arms alter code f
Hello, guys. I was playing WA: acf and after the first dungeon mission, the emulator/game froze during the map animation. Anyone knows if there is a known fix for this? I looked on the pcsx2 wikia and the data there seems really outdated. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Also that's dual layer game?
What did you use to make the image
(01-18-2017, 10:44 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

I'll replicate the issue later and post what you ask here. Just need to find the time to do it.
Well, sorry for the delay. I ended bumping into another topic about the same game in this forum which another user was complaining about the same issue. He discovered a "fix" to the crash problem and I tested here. Success. What cause the emulator to crash in this game is the MTVU. After disabling it the game continued running fine. I took a look at the log but I've found nothing that could help me fixing the problem. Thanks anyway. Laugh

By the way, sorry for not searching well in the forum. There are many threads discussing this issue. My bad.