Will Final Fantasy X work with this specs?
Yep,that's why i'll change both the CPU and the mobo (which isn't expensive as i expected). I'll probably choose the best Price/Performance combination when i've found one,i don't need a super fast PC for what i need (which is to be able to play games at a decent speed,possibly with the Frameskip option that makes everything less boring to do).
Like the FFX Monster Arena quest,which is too much boring and slow to do on the real PS2,especially in my PAL version

Sponsored links

If you upgrade, then you're going to need new RAM, as DDR2 is completely outdated

Also, that graphics card is pretty slow.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Does outdated mean that i won't be able to make the CPU/APU work at full potential?
(08-02-2014, 07:47 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Also, that graphics card is pretty slow.
Aw,i've bought it like a month ago,worth the price i'd say (25€->33$),i'll probably change it after some time,totally not along with the CPU/mobo,it's still a fresh purchase after all. Tongue
My specs are:
^ Why are you posting here?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(08-02-2014, 08:00 AM)akafa123 Wrote: My specs are:
NVIDIA Geforge GT 520M
I5-2410m cpu 2.30 ghz
windows 8.1
3gb ram

I can't play FFX on full speed Sad I have lag spikes almost every 3 seconds. I played X-2 on PCSX2 and it was running perfectly but only battles was really laggy (10-15 fps). I also played FFXII and there was almost no lags at all.

please open your own thread instead of rudely hijacking someone else's
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-02-2014, 07:57 AM)ZackFair Wrote: Does outdated mean that i won't be able to make the CPU/APU work at full potential?
Aw,i've bought it like a month ago,worth the price i'd say (25€->33$),i'll probably change it after some time,totally not along with the CPU/mobo,it's still a fresh purchase after all. Tongue

The integrated graphics on my i5 completely blow that graphics card away. The integrated graphics on an apu will destroy it.

So if you go with a new amd apu don't bother putting that graphics card in.

A R7 250 which is a bit over double the price of your card demolishes it
Okay i guess,APUs are not even so expensive,thus the Kaveri ones has a low TDP,and if it has both good CPU and GPU,why not then Tongue is an A6-7600K good enough? Which motherboard do you suggest for it?
(08-02-2014, 08:17 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: A R7 250 which is a bit over double the price of your card demolishes it
If only i knew that before...next time i'll ask you guys before buying something,so that i won't be needing to change it so early in time LOL
It's not great. It will run ffx, but it's a bit overpriced in my opinion.

What's your budget?
The best would be to not spend over 200-250€ (268-335$),but i know that what's good it's a bit costly,i'd like a set for running fine PCSX2 without enabling speedhacks & stuff that ruins the game too much and makes glitch happen,nothing really more powerful than that,oh,and something not too energy costly (TDP between or lower than 85-100W). Maybe 250€ is too much (or too little) for the final purpose,but who knows,before deciding,i'd rather prefer to know the overall price/performance. Tongue