Will Haunting Ground ever be fixed?
Hello everyone, I was trying to play Haunting Ground and I noticed a lot of graphical issues with the game in Hardware mode, after searching I found out that something called "post processing" was removed, so my question is: will this ever be fixed?

Also someone said to use zzlog but I can't find anything about using it or any videos on youtube, so I would love if you guys could answer meSad

Sponsored links

Press f9 and enable edge anti aliasing
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-29-2015, 10:25 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Press f9 and enable edge anti aliasing

So it will never be fixed?Sad

And I want to buy a new PC but I'm afraid it can't handle it on software mode with anti aliasing Unsure
Never say never.
Maybe one day...
Post your future specs, so that we can tell you if it will handle it correctly or not.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-29-2015, 10:32 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Never say never.
Maybe one day...
Post your future specs, so that we can tell you if it will handle it correctly or not.

There is a huge chance it could be an Alienware Alpha, this is what the site says on it:
Intel Quad Core i7-4765T 2.0 Upto 3GHz Turbo Boost Processor.
8GB 1600MHz RAM, 2TB 2.5" HDD Bay Storage.
Custom NVIDIA Maxwell GTX GPU 2GB GDDR5 Graphics.
That would be a little decent for pcsx2. but, it will still struggle on most demanding games. what Maxwell architecture GPU does that use ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-29-2015, 04:17 PM)ssakash Wrote: That would be a little decent for pcsx2. but, it will still struggle on most demanding games. what Maxwell architecture GPU does that use ?

I think its a custom gtx 860m
That will handle about 3-4X native on moderate GPU demanding games. it will struggle to handle 3X on games like GT series, NFS series MGS series.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-29-2015, 06:46 PM)ssakash Wrote: That will handle about 3-4X native on moderate GPU demanding games. it will struggle to handle 3X on games like GT series, NFS series MGS series.

but can the pc handle software mode with anti aliasing?
yes, it might be able to handle most games fine on software mode with Extra rendering threads set to 3. what games are you hoping to play ?
- Refraction