Will PCSX2 work on my Laptop
Well, it could fall on the ground and break up. Or if you vendor is Sony it's battery could (possible for some models) blow up. But at program side there is nothing bad from 100% load. It's just normal.

Sponsored links

Ohh ok thats good to hear. It's just that i heard from some ppl that a laptop might start smoking out or burning using this program but i think im reassured that it will work now.
You should try to keep your laptop cool so your laptop can keep working at high performance. Otherwise it will get too hot and games will run slower after a while.
Hardware specs:
Dell XPS M1730
Intel Core 2 Duo T9500 2,6 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 9800M GT SLI
4 GB RAM
Windows Vista SP2 32 Bit
I run pcsx2 on my laptop, my specs are -

Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
4Gb ram
Nvidia Geforce 9600 graphics card
Dual core 2.5gz

Using the latest playground build and plugin - I can run FF12 at playable speeds, though the CGI cutscenes drop to about 80% speed and occasionally during talking scenes it will slow down quite randomly.

but its completly playable and im gonna play right through it to see what bugs or errors come up. Ill probably write a guide for it when the game is finished.

only other game i have tried is FFX which runs perfectly on 0.9.4, I ripped the games from my UK editions and use my UK BIOS, I dont know if that makes a difference to the emulation but I thought Id mention it.