Will a quad core intel processor at 2.42Ghz be enough for okami?
I have process hacker 2 which can view individual process threads and change their IO priority and there's literally nothing besides DWM and Audiodg using 0-2% CPU when playing PCSX2 Not sure what else to do. CPU running at 2.417Ghz as CPU-Z detects

Maybe you can recommend some games that might be playable similar to Okami? Anything you play as a fluffy character? lol

Sponsored links

Edit: I'm back but i have accidentally deleted my WHOLE PCSX2 folder including all my progress saves bios and the disk iso!! Help? The one in the my documents folder went missing as well! Sad i dont have a PS2 or disk laying around that i could use to revive my lost files. Am i out of luck? D:
Stupid question : Did you take a look at the recycle bin ? Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Nope. Recycle bin is empty. (its set to delete files without sending to recycle bin because i dont like my computer staying clogged with files and having to click delete yes ok and delete yes ok twice

this isnt good :c
You can try using any recovery program to recover it back. I will recommend Pandora recovery.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Is it free? I can't spend any money on expensive recovery utilities.
They are free, no need to spend any money on them. Just google and download them.
- Refraction
Sorry to hear you lost your files... If you get them back I do have a suggestion for you although I'm not sure how much it might help. I was thinking (and I would think it would be better on lower end builds) what if you ran something like jetboost while your emulating? It temporarily shuts down all processes that aren't required to keep the system or your game running. (I found it helped before I upgraded my gpu, haven't needed it since) Here is a link http://www.bluesprig.com/jetboost.html
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64
I've tried IOBit game booster which does the same thing + registry tweaks and had absolutely zero difference in performance (Maybe a few micro seconds if anything?) My system is very clean and streamlined and bug-free so i don't think all the tweaking in the world is going to increase my FPS by anything worth mentioning Sad
The only thing using any CPU or GPU is audiodg.exe 0-2% (Which you can't end or you wont have sound in any programs because its a critical system process)

and ive even manually gone through my services listed and disabled unnessessary things like print spooler (I dont have a printer?) and set things like trusted installer to manual instead of automatic

I did a test and even played minecraft while the emulator was going (0% change in FPS) so i dont know how i could possibly tweak anything anymore to get more FPS if its not making much difference)
What are the current EE and GS values during slowdowns ?
- Refraction