Will a quad core intel processor at 2.42Ghz be enough for okami?
Yeah definitely, go ahead with the screenshots.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU

Sponsored links

Should i link to a zip file with all the screenshots so i dont make a huge line of screenshots?
just upload them in a image sharing site and use the [img] link of the image [/img] format and post the images.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
If you don't want to have a whole bunch of screenshots, just post links instead of using [img] tags. I don't think people are going to go through the trouble of downloading an unzipping your screenshots to be honest with you Tongue
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Here's a zip file with about 9 screenshots since i dont know how to upload links to them Hopefully its not too difficult to see what i'm trying to get at.

Attached Files
.zip   PCSX2 SCREENSHOTS.zip (Size: 509 KB / Downloads: 166)
Here's the screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/j9sU4

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
you should not pump up the EE cycle rate and vu stealing so high. reduce them a little bit, they might cause fake fps readings. and enable fast cdvd is not recommended so, disable it.

@karasuhebi
if you had posted it a little before, I would not have gone through the trouble of extracting that zip file Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Everything looks fine to me. Pretty impressive how many things you changed to get the game running on your computer at a decent speed. I'm impressed the game is running well with your cycle hacks turned up so much, but good for you! If you run into any problems with games though, those are the first settings you should turn down. Keep in mind some games don't like 'fast CDVD' (luckily Okami is compatible with it) so you might want to disable that if you run into problems. Also try turning off 'Texture Filtering'. It doesn't cost a lot in terms of performance but every little bit helps! Why did you enable 'Agressive CRC' though? I didn't see any mention of it on the wiki page for Okami. By the way, I didn't even know Skipdraw went all the way to '30'. XD

Here's a compatibility list for the fast CDVD hack:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/hdloader.html - If it says that it's compatible but it needs Mode 1, it might not work with Fast CDVD.

EDIT:
@ssakash: It only took me 3 minutes to download the .zip file, unzip it, reupload it to imgur, label the album and then post it here. How much faster did you want it? Tongue

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
I checked GPU-Z and my GPU was never past 35% in any scenes even at 2x native resolution but my CPU seems to be the limiting factor here. I've tried so many different combinations of options and what i have seems to give me the best FPS at the moment. if you can think of something that i can change to improve my speed please do! even 1/1000 of a % helps! i've tried playing with the cycle rate and VU stealing and this seems to give me the best speed increase regardless of false FPS readings
what are EE and GS values while, the game is slowing down ?
- Refraction