Will my pc run SVR 2009?
Hi

My pc specs
Ram 2gb, Processor 3ghz, Graphics card Nvidia fx 5200 256mb, Hard Drive 160gb

will my pc run smackdown vs raw 2009 smoothly on my pc plz help

Sponsored links

If thats a single core processor then not a chance. Assuming its a single core its very weak for pcsx2 and so is your gpu.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Yes, your CPU will most likely be way to weak. And your GPU won't help you either, the NVidia FX cards are not recommend:

PCSX2 system requirements Wrote:GPU: Any that supports Pixel Shader model 2.0, except Nvidia FX series (broken SM2.0, too slow anyway)

Sorry, I guess the answer is no for sure.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
No, won't run Tongue2
it will run but only about 3~5 fps
don't expect miracles beacause of your phased-out PC get a modern PC or play on the PS2 instead.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
should i upgrade my graphic card? to nvidia 8800 GT 512mb?
Chances are that you'll have an AGP graphics card slot, which won't be compatible with the 8800GT, since it needs a PCI-Express slot.
Even if you did have a PCI-E slot, your processor (assuming it's a single core) would still cause a bottleneck. You're better off just building a new PC than trying to upgrade that.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(04-17-2010, 10:08 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: Chances are that you'll have an AGP graphics card slot, which won't be compatible with the 8800GT, since it needs a PCI-Express slot.
Even if you did have a PCI-E slot, your processor (assuming it's a single core) would still cause a bottleneck. You're better off just building a new PC than trying to upgrade that.

Alright Thanks All