Will pcsx2 run at desired speed for my laptop?
At least there is no feeling of being slow, although the actual framerate is low and the motion is not smooth. SotC and GoW2 is the 2 games that work great with VU Cycle Stealing.

Sponsored links

(07-05-2012, 03:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: forget about sotc.
It's one of the most demanding games

Ahm ok.but do you think more games will run at full speed in my laptop?
full speed, not much.
playable speeds, yes

Which ones do you actually own ATM ?

@abdo : you know 60fps doesn't mean anything if speedhacks are used, right ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Legaia 2, kh1 & 2, sotc, ffx, ffIX, soul reaver 2 and re4
(07-05-2012, 04:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: @abdo : you know 60fps doesn't mean anything if speedhacks are used, right ?

Nooooo how dare u to tell us the true >_<.

EDIT: kh1, ffx would run, ffix is a ps(1) game so no, sotc is a maybe maybe not. The others i dont have idea.
(07-05-2012, 02:54 PM)mangkikoll Wrote: Ahm tnx .but what other games are you playing at full speed?how about the sotc ?soul reaver 2?
well on SOTC i can it at full speed when i tru VU cycling at 1 and i don't get any slowdowns but about soul reaver 2 i don't have that game so i can't say anything about that..
(07-06-2012, 07:50 AM)devilscorner Wrote: well on SOTC i can it at full speed when i tru VU cycling at 1 and i don't get any slowdowns but about soul reaver 2 i don't have that game so i can't say anything about that..

Thanks. But how about the turbo boost? Is it ok to let it on, or turning it off will give me a better performance?
Sorry, its FFXII :">
(07-07-2012, 07:16 AM)mangkikoll Wrote: Thanks. But how about the turbo boost? Is it ok to let it on, or turning it off will give me a better performance?

You wouldn't wanna to turn it off... Closedeyes
you could try to turn it off...
turbo boost triggers when other cores aren't used.
since pcsx2 won't use more than 3, that could help in some cases...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go