Will the new DirectX 11 plugins fix.....
....Wild Arms 4 Lighting Problem???

This is one of the few games i REALLY want to play.

I know that software mode can fix it BUT even my 3.16 Ghz Core 2 Duo is slow as snails in this mode.

Will this be finally playable?

Thanks.
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]

Sponsored links

Playable? it is playable already...

It has nothing to do with DX11.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I know it is playable but the Lighting issue makes it hard to play it. Going software mode is not really good for me since I only get around 40FPS almost everywhere.

I heard that the Lighing problem issue is caused by the Plugins.

Unless there is a way aside from software mode like a game fix or something that i am missing.
Who knows? The DX11 implementation of GSdx at the moment is practically non-existent, it's the exact same with DX10 in terms of speed and compatibility with some added stability/crash problems.
Since we can't tell the future I don't think anyone can answer you that.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hahha nice Answer Bosit.

Cant what the future of PCSX2 holdsSmile i REALLY hope it really fixes it.

then ill wish you devs a Merry Christmas and Happy new YearSmile
Maybe with fermi already released with directx.11 than gsdx plugin will be full compatible since this plugin came from nvidia program or i was missing an info??.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
What fermi? it hasnt been released yet.(late Januray to April, i think is the RUMORED release date. Of course Nvidia has been wrong for months now)

I dont think this is a ATI only issue...
The answer maybe just simple if that program hasnt enought resources than stuck in waiting times, but who knows if someone has the right explanation.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Any months later I come with the same problem with that game... But exactly the same I'm impressed. The remedy is... hu... waiting I guess ? ^^"

There's a picture of the bug:
[Image: 11790516090474_sans_titre_1.jpg]
Intel core i5 - 3230M CPU @ 2,60GHz Windows 8.1
I'm a french speaker so sorry if my english seems (very) bad ^^
ZZogl does not have the problem, and it is somewhat faster and has greater image quality than dx10 software mode( 20ish vs 30ish fps with my pc) for this game.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit