Window Auto-resize
I've always wondered why this happens. I usually set my window size to 1920x1080 which works fine, but when I restart the program it always changes to 1904x1080 so the borders fit on the screen. I am curious as to why it does this and if there is a way to stop it?

Sponsored links

Why would you ever need a window at 1920x1080? Just press alt+enter, double click or whatever and it'll stretch at full screen... that "window" resolution doesn't affect game looks at all anyway. As long as you have high internal res, setting 200x200 stretched to full screen would give you full hd graphics... >.>
(08-02-2011, 06:18 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Why would you ever need a window at 1920x1080? Just press alt+enter, double click or whatever and it'll stretch at full screen... that "window" resolution doesn't affect game looks at all anyway. As long as you have high internal res, setting 200x200 stretched to full screen would give you full hd graphics... >.>

Because I don't use full screen. Please, I'd prefer an answer rather than a presumptuous reply.

Because it does

/Discussionover
/Threadclosed.
Then: It does like that couse you bought an microsoft system which knows most people are strange and the system should think instead of them.
Way to stop it: set the window how you wish to be(edit: close pcsx2 now;P), then find your "PCSX2_ui.ini" right click>prefferences - set as read only and press ok to save the changes;]. Run again and voila, should be same as when you were closing pcsx2.

PS. And I would prefer if people weren't replying by fully quoting previous post, yet they often do - shucks can't get what I want every time ;C.
in all seriousness though

it does this because some video drivers are iffy about rendering across the screen borders.
Damn and I seriously thought it was a hidden Windows ad that secretly made all windows visible so people buy another windows as their next OS.;C