Windows 10 pcsx2 ver 1.4.0 problem
Hello, i installed the pcsx2 on my windows 10 x64bit, i also downloaded the june 2010 redist and visual c++ 2015 however when i was configuring the emulation settings it said that i needed to update my directX. My windows 10 has a built in directX12. since it asked me to download the june 2010 redist, i dit but still not working and asking me to update my directX. I tried all the options on emulation settings like AVX, SSE2, SSE3 but neither of them didnt work. Can someone help?

Sponsored links

Quote:since it asked me to download the june 2010 redist, i dit but still not working and asking me to update my directX
you downloaded it, but did you extract, then install it ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yes, it is running on my computer both visual c++ 2015 and june 2010 redist. I also tried to "run as admin" the pcsx2 but no luck
i was talking about the directx june 2010 redist.
you need to extract it first, then run dxsetup.exe to install it.
Ive done that already, ive extracted and installed the directx june 2010. Thats why i was able to run it. But it is still saying the same thing on my pcsx2.
It works fine before when i was using windows 7.
Quote:Thats why i was able to run it. But it is still saying the same thing on my pcsx2.
so you are able to run pcsx2 but it still says you need to update directx ?
yes my pcsx2 is running but it cannot boot any games because when i am about to configure the settings to finish the configuration of pcsx2 there's is message pop up saying "you need to update directX libraries. would you like to do it now?" even if i already downloaded, installed and run the directx june 2010 redist. what to do?
reboot, maybe ?
it's more than weird.
(05-27-2019, 11:33 AM)jesalvein Wrote: reboot, maybe ?
it's more than weird.

i just rebooted my pc but nothing happened. it's still saying the same thing to download the directx. i found a solution. i downloaded a portable version of pcsx2 but i cannot use the AVX option, i can only use the SSE2