Windows 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello again!!! I have Windows 7 on my pc...so could you please tell me if pcsx2 0.9.6 is compatible with this os i'm using? because it crashes when i open it...and it doesn't save my settings i'm doing in the emulator....oh! sorry if this post is in wrong section....

Sponsored links

It is compatible. It is in the wrong section. You should use the search button and read the FAQ.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
it could be UAC which preventing settings to be saved.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/libra...S.10).aspx
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
I had the same issue.
Set the compatibility to Windows Xp(Sp3) and run as administrator. That helped me out.
What worked for me was just setting the program to run as administrator when opening. I didn't have to change compatibility to Windows XP w/SP3.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
(12-18-2009, 09:21 PM)decode1984 Wrote: What worked for me was just setting the program to run as administrator when opening. I didn't have to change compatibility to Windows XP w/SP3.

Neither did I. Weird.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
I don't see any reason to run it in compability mode, that is just so buggy anyway. The issue about saved settings is just because permissions is denied because of UAC, and running it as administrator helps that.