Windows 7 Error (yes, I did a search)
(06-07-2009, 01:42 PM)bigmehdi Wrote: no it's misleading. When you have directx 11, you expect to have latest version, without the need of updating.
so, by that logic, after installing windows7 you don't have to install any windows updates until windows8 is out. cause win7 is the latest windows version, any hint to make a windows update (for security reasons e.g.) can be disregarded safely as nonsense, right? great idea...
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403

Sponsored links

(06-07-2009, 06:28 PM)zero29 Wrote:
(06-07-2009, 01:42 PM)bigmehdi Wrote: no it's misleading. When you have directx 11, you expect to have latest version, without the need of updating.
so, by that logic, after installing windows7 you don't have to install any windows updates until windows8 is out. cause win7 is the latest windows version, any hint to make a windows update (for security reasons e.g.) can be disregarded safely as nonsense, right? great idea...
no, he means, that you could think, that you also have dx10 enabled, when you've installed the latest version of dx11 (what's not the case...).
sheesh...a lot of touchy people on here.

I did a search on running pcsx2 on Win7 figuring it was an incompatibility and didn't find anything...so, easy there tiger :-)

That being said, it's not exactly a great leap in logic to assume, since you have dx11 on an OS that's only been in RC for a month or so, that it's completely up to date. I assumed that the DX11 simply wasn't compatible with the graphics plug-ins to pcsx2, hence the error.

I do thank you, however, as the web-update worked. I apologize for my horrible indiscretions! Smile
closing as question is answered
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]