(Windows 7 + Noob Question) No Directx 10 option in GSDX?
(08-12-2012, 05:56 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: " Hey guys, problemS resolved. A Grand Theft Auto 4 setup made my DirectX faulty/ invalid, and a simple re-install using the web setup fixed that."

no it didn't.
the directx redist supplied with games is configured by microsoft to only add files not already present on the system.

It would probably be an ENB Series (Graphics) mod I installed in Grand Theft Auto then, as afterwards my Graphics went all funny. I had to run the DirectX setup included in the games directory, but I guess it never went back in properly. Either way, it was out of date and needed an update.

Sponsored links

you aren't supposed to override the system directx files with ENB files, they go in the game directory

and WFP would have replaced the changed files anyhow.

sure it wasn't a driver update or system restart in between?
(08-13-2012, 09:10 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: you aren't supposed to override the system directx files with ENB files, they go in the game directory

and WFP would have replaced the changed files anyhow.

sure it wasn't a driver update or system restart in between?

It could have been a script mod for GTA then, but something caused a graphical glitch in GTA that pretty much sapped all my video memory and the only way to fix this was to reconfigure directX lol.