Windows 7 glitch?
Unssure of the cause, as it seems to still run fine, but windows appears to no longer properly display the icon for my pcsx2 executable, or shortcuts to it. When running there's no icon on the taskbar, just a blank 'file' icon, ditto for the blank file icon on the executable in it's installed folder, and shortcut on my desktop.

Any idea how to fix this? Hitting change icon on the shortcut, and navigating to the pcsx2.exe shows the pcsx2 icon appropriately as a choice, but after selecting and hitting okay, the shortcut and program both continue to display a blank 'file' icon.

Help?

Sponsored links

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/498...build.html
The whole restarting computer isn't necessary. Just restart explorer.exe via task manager after deleting the iconcache.db file.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Not always...I have some programs that loose the tray icon if I restart the explorer.
Restart isn't necessary but log off=>log in is not a bad idea(unless you know what to process to restart to fix the problem)

Btw you keep making me wanting to start playing FFF every time I see your avatar Smile but it's not her turn yet.I'm playing something else now and I don't play more than one game(the game must be really boring to start playing another and that's not the case now)