Windows 7 x64 and PCSX2
(05-03-2009, 12:38 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote: I had this error for the first time today but in completely different circumstances. I'm using Windows XP SP2 and have been using the same version of the emulator constantly (sseing as I'm new to using the PCSX2 emulator) and what I found was that when I saved by pressing escape then then going "File > States > Save > Slot x", I'd get the error file you have, but if I used save states by simply pressing "F1" during gameplay, the save states load fine. Not sure if it's the same for you, or even helpful, but there's my input.

This correct, using the hot keys doesn't yield the error. However pressing escape and loading the state from the menu gives me the MTGS error.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.

Sponsored links

Saving and loading savestates thru the menu...I can honestly say, I've never tried that....Evar!
Intel Core i7 @ 2.66 Ghz ~ 6 GB DDR3 Tri-Channel ~ 512 MB Radeon 4850 ~ 500 Gb HDD/160 GB HDD/80 GB HDD ~ 24" LCD