Windows - Compile Guide and Support
maybe, so what the cause when vs prof was installed, vs express can get similar result? and i do remember i get higher result when i included the path..ill do something to check it, in the mean time, could u upload Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\include\atl and Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\include\mfc folder here, i dont have another pc with XP.

Sponsored links

http://www.4shared.com/file/k37Vl0d_/ws2...tlmfc.html

There.
The atlbase.h file is already edited as per the Wiki guide.
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
(04-09-2010, 04:37 AM)k1net1cs Wrote: http://www.4shared.com/file/k37Vl0d_/ws2...tlmfc.html

There.
The atlbase.h file is already edited as per the Wiki guide.

great, im gonna try this, supposed no error occur after this (hope so)

EDIT: ok, so im using it, place the folder in C:\, included the path in include, build solution...and i get 2 error, the same error, zzogl and XInputEnable()'. so.. i need to reinstall directx sdk with symbol file? and zzogl used for what?
Hmm...I don't really know about what zzogl really uses.
Is it GLEW? Or Nvidia's Cg?
Can anyone clarify this?

Regarding the XInputEnable() <-- xpad, right?, which DirectX SDK do you have installed?
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

February 2010, is it matter?
What, did you skip the previous posts or something? Tongue2

Anyway, if you had a 'd3d10sdklayers' error when installing Feb '10, I suggest you uninstall it and install Aug '09.

Or you could try to reinstall it after it's uninstalled; turn off Aero, restart Win7, turn off antivirus temporarily, and then try installing Feb '10 again.
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

after i update svn, i get 100% build Tongue , the folder was really helpfull. maybe i can get it to work on vs 2010 since win7 sdk have bug and i know how to fix it. ill post once it succeed
(04-08-2010, 09:10 AM)k1net1cs Wrote:
(04-08-2010, 08:13 AM)taltamir Wrote: You keep on going back to d3d10sdklayers again and again and assuming this is the "problem" I am trying to fix or figure out... I couldn't care less about it.

And you keep going back to the "Aug '09 uninstalls left something behind" argument, so what's the difference?

Not YOUR argument. I raised BOTH issues. I dropped the d3d10sdklayers "issue" because it has been proven to not cause the compile issues.
Actually I raised THREE potential causes for non compilation. d3d10sdklayers, versioning differences, and DX Symbols.

Quote:You could care less about my argument and I couldn't about yours?
I don't care was a poor choice of words on my part (and "You don't care about mine so I don't care about yours is a very childish response to that poor choice of wording"), I should have said "it is not relevant as our data shows it has no impact on compiling, meanwhile, the Aug 09 issue does". Do recall I raised BOTH issues as potential causes for the failure to compile and I cared very much about both until we showed that it is not the d3d10sdklayers issue that caused problems.
I was saying that there is no point of you and me discussing the d3d10sdklayers further now that it has been shown to not impact compilation. (or impact anything at all)

Quote:
(04-08-2010, 08:13 AM)taltamir Wrote: I am trying to figure out why PCSX2 has errors on compile on a fresh install of windows and DX feb 2010 and why it doesn't have errors on compile on a computer that only has that very same SDK installed, only this time has had other SDKs installed and then removed. I was trying to figure out if it was the symbols or the aug 2009 version that was the issue, and I couldn't tell without a reformat.

What's the difference with me then?
I just posted what I did that fixed MY specific problem that other users probably share too.
And I did tell that I installed the symbols with Feb '10 on first install before installing Aug '09.
You are wrong, it was installing aug 09 that fixed your errors. I actually used the data you posted as part of making that deduction. When I said "I don't care" I meant to say that you keep going on about that issue after your data in conjunction with mine has shown that the issue was due to aug 09 vs feb 10 differences rather then being related to the d3d10sdklayers issue or the DX Symbols.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not superman!

Rig: Q9400, 4GB DDR2, eVGA GTX260 SC, gigabyte EP35-DS3R. X25-M 80GB G2.
just got myself on VS2010 for free from my school Wink just wondering can i compile pcsx2 and plugins with it? Cheers-
Linked in the very first post is the Compilation Guide, which walks you through pretty much all you need to know. It is noted, however, that VS2010 isn't presently officially supported. If it does build and work fine, great; but at this time it may not.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi