Windows XP support
Is there any support for Windows XP? because I'm thinking of getting pcsx2 and I'm running on a Windows XP operating system, and I'm not sure if pcsx2 has Windows XP support. So a reply would be nice

Sponsored links

Pcsx2 supports windows xp so, no problem Wink but, you would have to use dx9 since, xp doesn't support dx11.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
ok thank you
No problem. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Well, i am wondering why when i played pcsx2 on a different computer a while back on just cause the graphics were a light blue and not the games original colors that it actually has. If you could answer that i would appreciate that, also it was on windows 7 also what is the warning level about?
what game were you playing ?
- Refraction
The game is Just Cause for ps2, and i have another question per say i had 10 bios would i need to provide proof that i have 10 ps2s or would i be fine?
Yes.
Prove you own 10 ps2s
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-21-2015, 04:40 PM)aveyboo Wrote: another question per say i had 10 bios would i need to provide proof that i have 10 ps2s or would i be fine?
you should probably ask about that to any moderators. and, you should use software mode for just cause to play it fine.
- Refraction
(02-21-2015, 04:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Yes.
Prove you own 10 ps2s

does it matter if i have 10 ps2s jesalvein i mean its just playstations i dont see why i need to PROVE if i have 10 ps2s

also how do i activate software mode