Windows: no Qt platform plugin could be initialized
Noticing this at the bottom of the download page. This was the last nightly build before today. Installing this version doesn't work either now.

[Image: dsIvJuq.png]

Sponsored links

V1.7.4423 didn't fix it. Wacko
In the #announcements channel on the Discord, download qt6.5plugins.zip. It fixes the issue. v1.7.4423 also works now with it and can be updated to that.
(04-26-2023, 01:14 AM)AnEternalEnigma Wrote: In the #announcements channel on the Discord, download qt6.5plugins.zip. It fixes the issue. v1.7.4423 also works now with it and can be updated to that.

Where Can i find these files not on discord?
I was able to solve this by downloading the 4421 version, then copying the contents of the zip into my PCSX2 folder (after I made a backup of it...of course).

My exe was previously named pcsx2-qtx64-avx2 and the one from the zip was named pcsx2-qtx64 so you may have to rename that to keep your shortcuts consistent.

So far it seems like that should work. Got a couple minutes in Burnout 3 to verify my previous settings and stuff were still working.

Then I guess it will just be a matter of running the updater whenever they post a new release that actually fixes this bug.
(04-26-2023, 01:14 AM)AnEternalEnigma Wrote: In the #announcements channel on the Discord, download qt6.5plugins.zip. It fixes the issue. v1.7.4423 also works now with it and can be updated to that.

Can you post a download link please?
Same trouble and now all my game's list became "FROM FILE'S NAME" Not from YML
Never Gave Up
I missed v1.7.4424, but v1.7.4425 fixed it! Happy