Windows vista DirectX 10.00 issue...
(10-02-2009, 11:03 PM)DKTronics Wrote: I can download from that link using Firefox, Chrome, and IE, and on ANY PC.

Here is a direct link, and NO, I'm NOT putting that up on a sharing site.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/B...redist.exe

If you still cannot download that then I don't believe you have a valid OS, sorry but there is no ***** excuse for that not to work, period.

Cool it buddy, I think I found out why, I have not updated vista... jesus christ calm down...

Sponsored links

It's people like yourself that needs to calm down, sonny.
You 1-post wonders fill this forum with stupid ***** ranting posts, it-doesn't-*****-work posts, etc...
Dipshits.
Intel E7500 @ 4.00ghz 400 fsb / Asus P5QL Pro / 4Gb Kingston RAM / PNY nvidia 9800GT 512Mb / Creative X-Fi Music 24 / Vista 64 SP2/
Guys cool down... Smokexz, I think you're lying here, because that link is a direct link and it should work if you can download things from the internet. You were saying you can't access any of those links, yet you updated your OS. How did you do that, exactly? Vista connects to the Microsoft server to download, and since it succeeded, it's most likely you trying to fool with us.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 2.87 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT
RAM: 2 x 512 MB Kingston DDR2
MB: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS4

Sometimes if you don't have the latest service packs, you can't get other updates. I imagine this is the case, here.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
A pirated O/S wouldn't have issues updating, that's how MS catch them out..

It's a fact he needs to update.
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
There is an excuse.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conficker
"Blocks DNS lookups" (this include the microsoft stuff)
That might be what's going on. (virus)
what?? a GeForce 7150M and a 1.8 dual core??,not a chance to get good speeds in most games
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
He probably figured it out back in October when he visited forums last time, in fact he replied saying he figured it out just a few posts before yours... please don't revive old threads without anything useful to say to it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64