Winning Eleven 10 lag problems on gaming laptop
Game works fluently but sometimes it slowers for example in goal kicks,heading air ball,when i dribbling into penalty area.So game cant played for me.I try to fix it by watching tutariols,searching graphic configs but still cant manege to fix the problem.

My graphic card is gtx 850m.

Is there any solutions or advice for me guys,please help me.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-08-2016, 07:14 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

intel i5 4200 H CPU 2.80ghz
        Gtx 850m graphic card,8gb ram,windows 8.1 pro
        I use pcsx2 1.2.1 version.Game is winning eleven 10 iso file.I am trying different config combination to find true config.I mean i always change my config.
(01-08-2016, 06:41 PM)furkinje Wrote:         intel i5 4200 H CPU 2.80ghz
        Gtx 850m graphic card,8gb ram,windows 8.1 pro
        I use pcsx2 1.2.1 version.Game is winning eleven 10 iso file.I am trying different config combination to find true config.I mean i always change my config.

Ok.
For a start, reset config to default and tell us what ee% & gs% you get when the game lags.
since you're on a laptop, make sure you set power plan to performance mode, and don't run on batteries.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Please update to the latest stable release (1.4). pcsx2 1.2.1 is outdated.

( *-* I can finally say that sentence... !! *-* )
Hi, 2.8 Ghz is not enough to run Winning Eleven at fullspeed.

My precedent computer (a quad core at 2.8 ghz) could not. 3.3 or 3.5 ghz is the minimum.
(01-08-2016, 06:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Ok.
For a start, reset config to default and tell us what ee% & gs% you get when the game lags.
since you're on a laptop, make sure you set power plan to performance mode, and don't run on batteries.

I didnt notice to set performence mode,now it is on performance mode.And i defaulted my config.Gs is a bit higher than ee.They are over 80% when game slowers.I also have very high ee and gs values.
(01-08-2016, 07:10 PM)morgoth32 Wrote: Hi, 2.8 Ghz is not enough to run Winning Eleven at fullspeed.

My precedent computer (a quad core at 2.8 ghz) could not. 3.3 or 3.5 ghz is the minimum.

Hi, maximum turbo frequency 3.4 ghz.I just to want it play normally.Sometimes game makes me crazy when it works slowly.
Ghz dont say anything. There is a huge difference between older and newer cpus and between amd and intel. Turbo mode doesnt work for pcsx2. It can only be used for a longer time in singlethread applications if cooling is sufficient.

What are 'very high' values? 80%? 90%? 99%? Which is higher?