Wireless controller do not work (Never have)
(04-03-2019, 06:44 AM)TL Gamer Wrote: The emulator has a problem reading controllers because there is something wrong in the programming, and people's idea of dealing with the problem, is to troll topics, purposely trying to instigate problems, and saying the person they're instigating has an attitude.

So far no one can even admit there is a problem, which means there will never be a solution for it...it's sad how people are more interested in complaining about what someone is saying instead of actually spending all that time and energy into actually fixing a major problem. So sad.

I guess you may be right.
Can you please elaborate a bit more and maybe help us correcting the bug by bringing your programming skills to the project ?
it's an open source one, as you know it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

If there is nothing wrong with the emulator, and the controller aspect of it works just fine as people claim, then explain how the wireless controller I use WORKS PERFECTLY FINE with anything I use it on and with, except this emulator. I even swapped to a WIRED controller and it still gave the same exact problem with the emulator.

The problem isn't the controller it's either the emulator is broken or people are hiding information that allows it to work.

Either way this is on the emulator not the user.

So Don't hide...answer the question!
Quote:So Don't hide...answer the question!
which question ?
(04-03-2019, 07:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote: which question ?
The entire topic post is the question but to simplify it here it is:

Both my Official (Microsoft XBOXONE) Wired, and wireless controllers, work with and on everything else I use them with (Games, XPADDER, EPSXE, Visualboyadvance) and they do so without the slightest problem and Yet neither controller works with this emulator.

The emulator doesn't even recognize it, and so the emulator cannot be used with a controller until whatever is broken in it is fixed. Buttons don't even work in the emulator and there is nothing about what the statement CONFIGURE the controller even means.

The emulator is the only thing the controllers do not work on and there isn't a single explanation anywhere that exists on on the net that I can find that explains how. So don't even bother trying to say the problem isn't the emulator.
Let me elaborate one thing; I game with a controller myself (a PS2 controller with a $2 adapter) and it works flawlessly on everything from RPCS3 and my old PC games to PCSX2.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
Can you post a picture of the "General" tab from Lilypad? We need to see your settings from there as well
(04-03-2019, 07:43 AM)CK1 Wrote: Can you post a picture of the "General" tab from Lilypad? We need to see your settings from there as well

Instead of that, I'll make an entire video showing you everything causing problems with this. Then I'll post the link here.
This guy is a drive-by troll. He starts fights on forums, then goes to his YouTube channel and posts nasty messages about how awful we are for saying mean things to him.

Just a few days ago, he spent 4 videos calling people on another forum foul names, all because of his own misunderstanding about how streaming software works.

Seriously: He's already got a YouTube video up about how this program doesn't work, and he clearly demonstrates that he doesn't understand the fundamental principles involved, right after he calls you a bunch of trolls and morons.
(04-05-2019, 09:20 AM)foobar232 Wrote: This guy is a drive-by troll. He starts fights on forums, then goes to his YouTube channel and posts nasty messages about how awful we are for saying mean things to him.

Just a few days ago, he spent 4 videos calling people on another forum foul names, all because of his own misunderstanding about how streaming software works.

Seriously: He's already got a YouTube video up about how this program doesn't work, and he clearly demonstrates that he doesn't understand the fundamental principles involved, right after he calls you a bunch of trolls and morons.

I saw comments in one of his videos, someone calling him "tx3000" reminds me of old days. Smile
(04-05-2019, 09:24 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I saw comments in one of his videos, someone calling him "tx3000" reminds me of old days. Smile

What is his YT username (PM me if you need to)