Wireless controller do not work (Never have)
USING THE PCSX2 1.4.0 Standalone Installer because 1.5 doesn't exist for download that I can find anywhere on this or any other site

I have never had an issue with this before Windows 10 nor have I had this problem with a Wired controller either.
(TOPIC)
And I don't mean when a button is pressed on the controller nothing happens in the game, I'm saying the wireless controller doesn't even register any buttons even being pushed on the configuration screen.

HERE ARE 2 SCREENSHOTS OF THE EMULATOR CONTROLLER CONFIGURATION SCREEN:

No matter what button is pressed on the controller this is how the controller configuration screens remain:

[Image: gc1izx3.jpg]

[Image: 6ulZfm8.jpg]

Since the OFFICIAL XBOXONE WIRELESS controller I use works perfectly fine with any game on my computer, I use it constantly (It even works with XPADDER)

This means that it's blatantly obvious that the emulator itself isn't programmed to be able to use Wireless controllers. Other than there is a huge broken issue in the emulator There is no other explanation for this situation.

Sponsored links

Okay, first of all, the 1.5.0 stable release hasn’t been launched yet. Currently, it’s in development and you can simply download and run the portable version on your PC. Secondly, try looking in general tab to make sure your controller is detected. Also, you shouldn’t use all caps in your post.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
(04-03-2019, 04:07 AM)gtgamer468 Wrote: Okay, first of all, the 1.5.0 stable release hasn’t been launched yet. Currently, it’s in development and you can simply download and run the portable version on your PC. Secondly, try looking in general tab to make sure your controller is detected. Also, you shouldn’t use all caps in your post.
Do you just going around in topics purposely posting replies that obviously might piss some people off?
Seriously, after what I just explained in detail throughout the topic, why would you even post a reply referencing seeing if the controller being detected?
(04-03-2019, 04:20 AM)TL Gamer Wrote: Do you just going around in topics purposely posting replies that obviously might piss some people off?
Seriously, after what I just explained in detail throughout the topic, why would you even post a reply referencing seeing if the controller being detected?

No? He doesn't?

Controller detection is the first step of controller diagnostics. Not doing so is just asking for a waste of time, in the event that a controller isn't properly recognized by Windows due to hardware failures or driver problems.
(04-03-2019, 05:26 AM)pandubz Wrote: No? He doesn't?

Controller detection is the first step of controller diagnostics. Not doing so is just asking for a waste of time, in the event that a controller isn't properly recognized by Windows due to hardware failures or driver problems.
Except your reply about the controller being detected is just as dumb as the reply left by the clown you're defending

In the topic you clearly didn't bother to read AT THE BOTTOM it's written right there:

Quote:Since the OFFICIAL XBOXONE WIRELESS controller I use works perfectly fine with any game on my computer, I use it constantly (It even works with XPADDER)
yet you posted that controller needs the right drivers..Seriously just stop posting stupid comments acting as if none of the information you replied with was mentioned which is there but you just didn't bother reading.
So... Do you want help? If so, consider calming down and not angrily yelling at anyone who tried to walk through controller diagnostics with you. Or do you just want to keep angrily ***** until you get banned?

I'll stop posting anything helpful until you make up your mind.
(04-03-2019, 05:47 AM)pandubz Wrote: So... Do you want help? If so, consider calming down and not angrily yelling at anyone who tried to walk through controller diagnostics with you. Or do you just want to keep angrily ***** until you get banned?

I'll stop posting anything helpful until you make up your mind.
I'm done replying to you, You've been trolling topics, not reading anything, and then purposely posting ignorant replies, just so you can threaten people with bans when you get told you shouldn't be doing that.
I don't have time for this...
Are people going to help, or are they just here to complain about people and the problems they are having with the emulator?
(04-03-2019, 06:02 AM)TL Gamer Wrote: I won't be conversing with you any further after this reply.

I came to this forum to get legitimate help with some problems, not to be conversing someone trolling topics, not reading anything, and purposely posting ignorant replies, just so they can threaten people with bans when called out.

[Image: hVGgXM6.gif]

Learn how to not be a ***** ***** first and maybe people will be willing to help you. I tried. You refused to not be a *****. So now your reward is this ***** post. Thanks for brightening up my evening, at least Tongue
The emulator has a problem reading controllers because there is something wrong in the programming, and people's idea of dealing with the problem, is to troll topics, purposely trying to instigate problems, and saying the person they're instigating has an attitude.

So far no one can even admit there is a problem, which means there will never be a solution for it...it's sad how people are more interested in complaining about what someone is saying instead of actually spending all that time and energy into actually fixing a major problem. So sad.