Wondering if my computer can handle the emulator
(06-11-2013, 10:27 AM)Preet Wrote: No my Intel Hd 3000 can handle all games 2x native.
Only games i play on native are those which are already higher resolution e.g.WWE smack down vs raw 2011..which is already hd.
I play that on native.
On native it looks better also.
God Of war 1,2 on 2x native.
Other also,tekken series on native
they already looks better on native & for black vertical lines.
But if op have High resolution monitor.then he should go for dedicated gpu.
Mine is 1366x768 (60 hz)

Just because you can play the games you own at 2x native doesn't mean that all games will play at full speed at 2x native on the HD 3000.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming

Sponsored links

I mean my notebook resolution is 1366x768.so i don't need to upscale it to 3x or 4x.
Games running at full speed with 2x native & those games are already hd or supports higher resolution or don't need 2x native resolution,i keep them on native.
so i don't need more.if op have higher resolution laptop or computer.
He should buy a discrete gpu for playing games on higher resolutions.
I'm satisfied with Intel HD 3000

Ok Thank You !
Lol. Ok. Smile

I'm unable to play many of my games with my HD 3000 even at native internal resolution.
My Radeon HD 6410D does a good bit better,
but still doesn't keep up with everything.
Even at the same bandwidth,
the Intel HD 3000 has a fraction of the processing power of that.

Surely, you must admit;
That <1GP/s has gotta hurt somewhere, right? Wink

Really is a lot to say about what you play on it, though.
I'm happy you get what you need out of yours. Smile
So I got myself an NVIDIA NVS 300 and it seems to have done the trick. I'm still new to all the settings and such, so I'm wondering if there are any certain settings I should use to make things work the best they can?
(06-23-2013, 09:40 PM)sethdowney Wrote: So I got myself an NVIDIA NVS 300 and it seems to have done the trick. I'm still new to all the settings and such, so I'm wondering if there are any certain settings I should use to make things work the best they can?

Whatever happened to the good old experimenting? People ask for help too often for easy things these days Tongue
(06-11-2013, 10:52 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Just because you can play the games you own at 2x native doesn't mean that all games will play at full speed at 2x native on the HD 3000.

I don't use my laptop for gaming, but I do have to say that the Intel HD 4000 isn't that terrible considering that is only integrated graphics. Of course if you do wish to emulate something like the PS2 then it is a terrible idea to try it with an integrated graphics in my opinion.