Working cheats?
Question 
I need working cheats for "Way of the Samurai 2" , if anyone has it please post here for me , cuz every code breaker, game shark , RAW i tried didn´t work , the emulator just crashes! Glare

ps : in case that i have the gameshark CD , does it works? I mean just like in the console ? i insert the cd , then the cheats , then put the game?

Sponsored links

try doing this request in the "Post patches" thread Smile

(04-19-2009, 10:45 PM)cory Wrote: ps : in case that i have the gameshark CD , does it works? I mean just like in the console ? i insert the cd , then the cheats , then put the game?
maybe that would work Smile (not sure Unsure )
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-19-2009, 10:45 PM)cory Wrote: I need working cheats for "Way of the Samurai 2" , if anyone has it please post here for me , cuz every code breaker, game shark , RAW i tried didn´t work , the emulator just crashes! Glare

ps : in case that i have the gameshark CD , does it works? I mean just like in the console ? i insert the cd , then the cheats , then put the game?

If you follow my guide to make pnach files then you would not have any problems.
(04-20-2009, 01:53 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: try doing this request in the "Post patches" thread Smile

I don't think that thread allows requests.
(04-20-2009, 05:59 AM)redlof Wrote:
(04-20-2009, 01:53 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: try doing this request in the "Post patches" thread Smile
I don't think that thread allows requests.
they do. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja