Would Really Appreicete Assistance.
Hello!

Ok so I just found out yesterday that PCSX2 was available for mac.
I went through all the steps of installing and everything seemed to be fine. Until I opened the game Bully, and the screen was mostly black. I tried with a different game Splinter Cell Double Agent. The audio sounded fine but the picture was completely black (got better when changing anti-liaising), but still unplayable.

Example of gameplay:
[Image: screenshot20120706at134.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I tried loads of different graphics settings but nothing worked.
The problem is there are so many different variables of how people get theres to work that im unsure what would work best for my computer or if that theres no point trying because the specs are old.

Also when I try and install the newest version 0.9.7 – Alpha version. This message pops up!

Example of message:
[Image: screenshot20120706at135.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Specs:

Model Name: MacBook Pro (mid-2010)
Model Identifier: MacBookPro6,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Processor Interconnect Speed: 4.8 GT/s
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 256 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x0a29
Revision ID: 0x00a2
ROM Revision: 3560
gMux Version: 1.9.21

If someone could tell me if this could work on my mac - which would be the best version and a step by step guide to how to install (ive tried looking at others but i need it really simple, because im dum.

Also how do you use a mouse with this? I know it works on pc but i cant find anything for mac?

1. Do my specs match up
2. Which version would work for me and step by step install.
3. How would I use a mouse?

I would be really greatful if someone could assist me with this!
Cheers!

Sponsored links

Erm, you need latest xquartz
Hey

I have XQuartz 2.7.2 (xorg-server 1.12.2)!
What's your os x version?
Version 10.6.8.
Snow Leopard!
Ah, yes, 0.9.7 is lion only
Hey, thanks for helping me with that. Im not to bothered about which version works, i just want to figure out how to atop it lagging. Is there any chance gou would know how to resolve this. Cheers again
(07-07-2012, 01:48 PM)In-need-of-help-003 Wrote: Hey, thanks for helping me with that. Im not to bothered about which version works, i just want to figure out how to atop it lagging. Is there any chance gou would know how to resolve this. Cheers again

Yes, there may be one. For starters, try using the 0.9.6 version wich is actually MADE for Snow Leopard.

Then come back and post any eventual issues ^_^
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"