Would it be possible to disable the HUD in a game through cheats?
Hi there! Please let me know if this post doesn't belong here.

I am looking to "hide" to HUD elements in God Hand. Would this be possible through cheats or some other method? I've attached a screenshot of what I am looking to disable.

Thank you!

Sponsored links

Is it possible? Most likely. Do I know how to do it without owning the game, knowing how to play it, or finding memory addresses that do this? Nope.
Could probably be done using Cheat Engine but finding the correct value for that...I don't even wanna think about it.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
(03-13-2020, 10:10 PM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: Could probably be done using Cheat Engine but finding the correct value for that...I don't even wanna think about it.

Yes! I tried doing this and it was a massive task... I eventually gave up.
Im afraid that i dont think there's any high knowledge elite super haxx00r way to find it faster. Anyone interested in finding the memory value for the HUD to disable it would have to search as long as you would, since i dont think the values are in order or grouped together.
I wouldn't recommend it, but using an older PCSX2 version that has Direct3D9 and using TexMod might be a solution. But then again, it's an older version and it's Direct3D9.
Thank you all for the suggestions! I will continue to use cheat engine to get this to work!