Would like some help with Panzer Dragoon - Screen shake
(10-31-2015, 07:28 AM)ssakash Wrote: The following site consists of the latest GIT builds : http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html

I'm still not entirely sure what a GIT is, but now apparently I'm using v1.3.1-1362-g2f0077a.

No difference in gameplay, still bouncing. I can watch the F5 settings tick by in the log, and absolutely nothing changes on the screen. 
I might be able to do screen shots or even video if I need to.

Sponsored links

Try pressing f9. (Toggles software mode)

Git is something like a workflow system for source code maintained by multiple users.
With other words the development version/revision control is handled by git. Thus if you want to use the latest changes by the dev team you need a development/git version.

If sw mode doesnt work please show all emulation settings (multiple tabpages) and gsdx plugin settings.
(10-31-2015, 10:21 AM)willkuer Wrote: Try pressing f9. (Toggles software mode)

Git is something like a workflow system for source code maintained by multiple users.
With other words the development version/revision control is handled by git. Thus if you want to use the latest changes by the dev team you need a development/git version.

If sw mode doesnt work please show all emulation settings (multiple tabpages) and gsdx plugin settings.

I've now tried every combination of F9 settings with F5 settings. The only change comes right when I press F9. The screen stops shaking for about a tenth of a second while the mode changes.

Settings all here
http://imgur.com/uDMChx2
No game fixes enabled.

11 days, no reply. Sad Game is dooooomed to be forever unplayable on PCSX2
I really hope this subject doesn't die entirely, so I'm going to bump this thread for more interest. This is the only fully functional version of the game that you can emulate with higher resolution, which is nice to have. The screen shaking is a very annoying headache and I hope a fix can be made. I have the same problems like OP, but on 1.5.0-20160129210302 git, so it's sad to see no progress has been made for this game. Interlace options don't fix it, and software mode does nothing either. I've tried disabling speedhacks and other options, but nothing gets rid of the screen shake.
(02-02-2016, 04:16 AM)joshman196 Wrote: I really hope this subject doesn't die entirely, so I'm going to bump this thread for more interest. This is the only fully functional version of the game that you can emulate with higher resolution, which is nice to have. The screen shaking is a very annoying headache and I hope a fix can be made. I have the same problems like OP, but on 1.5.0-20160129210302 git, so it's sad to see no progress has been made for this game. Interlace options don't fix it, and software mode does nothing either. I've tried disabling speedhacks and other options, but nothing gets rid of the screen shake.

Sorry to revive this very old subject, but I am trying so hard to make that game work on pcsx2 with the screen shake, but can't find any solution for it, even with the last git pcsx2.
Worth noting is that the ps2 emulator of the ps3 also has the same issue, but the game apparently works fine on a real ps2 (maybe because of the non digital video signal?).
Is there any news about a fix or something?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go