New Buzz! plugin - Help needed
Hi!
Thank you very much. I was looking for that for a long time. I have just dowloaded it and i will try it this week!

Sponsored links

@mods This plugin thread could use a sticky(and removing "Would like to write a" from the title), to give it a bit more attention.
agreed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Excuse me, where is USB_BMB.dll?
(01-26-2018, 09:56 PM)famawizard Wrote: Excuse me, where is USB_BMB.dll?
Here: https://github.com/Alby1987/BuzzMultiBuz...n/releases
(01-26-2018, 09:59 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Here: https://github.com/Alby1987/BuzzMultiBuz...n/releases

Thanks!!!!
Could you possible have a functionality so that you could keybind the five buttons to a dualshock 4 because I lost my Buzzers ages ago and it would be nice if I could use the D-pad instead or something like that
(11-01-2017, 05:53 PM)Alby87 Wrote: I've made a new release, it should be good enough to play. Hope you like it! Laugh
I'm sorry.  I'm new and have no idea what I'm doing.  Looking to get buzzers working so kids can play Buzz.  My ps2 got involved in an accident so was looking to play Buzz without needing to buy a new ps2.  It took a while but I have generated the iso file from my game disc but now I'm trying to get it all working in pcsx2.

I found your plugin here and am trying to use it.
Quote:Usage

Drop the USB_BMB.dll file in your plugin folders, and BuzzPluginDriver.dll in your main PCSX2 folder (where PCSX2 resides). The plugin is configured to auto recognize two sets of buzzers. If you need to force some autorecognizers to off, use the configuration.
Is there something I have to do to create the USB_BMB.dll file?  Where are all the other files supposed to go?

Tried searching for how to add plugins but most just say to copy .dll file to folder and it should work.

Hope you can help. 

Cheers
Hi Guys,

i try my normal conroller via usb for buzz! to use... But in the game it always presses a key automatically on its own and chooses answers on its own... What can I do? I've been trying for 1 day Sad    

Many thanks
(08-25-2022, 12:55 PM)phipz87 Wrote: Hi Guys,

i try my normal conroller via usb for buzz! to use... But in the game it always presses a key automatically on its own and chooses answers on its own... What can I do? I've been trying for 1 day Sad

Many thanks

same problem here.

pcsx 1.6.0, real buzz pads and usbqemu usb driver wheel 0.10.1

did you find any workaround?